free delivery on orders
get in touch via chat, Email or phone
upto 10 Years on certain brands
- Sleep well, feed easily and be closer to your baby
- NEW ComfortAir breathable system to help regulate temperature for a good night's sleep
- Mattress level air-flow vents
- NEW half-height zip-down wall
- NEW 3D breathable mattress included
- NEW machine washable mesh liner
- Improved base ventilation
- Dual-view mesh windows
- Meets new bedside crib safety standard BS EN 1130:2019
- Gentle reflux incline option
- Rocking stand
- Lightweight lift-off bassinet for use around the home
- Fits more beds than any other traditional bedside crib (new max. height 73cm)
- Suitable from birth to approx. 6 months
- Use as a bedside crib or standalone
Where Sleep Begins
COMFORT MEETS COOL
SnuzPod4 helps regulate your baby's temperature with its innovative ComfortAir system. A combination of unique air-flow vents, air-permeable mesh liner, and base ventilation designed to increase airflow and breathability for a great night’s sleep, all around.
SnuzPod4 packs comfort, breathability, and safety all in one expertly designed crib that will see your baby going from awake, to zzz in no time.
HELD TO A HIGHER STANDARD
- CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO BUILD YOUR SNUZPOD4
- Suitable from birth to approximately 6 months
- SnuzPod⁴ crib complies with BS EN 1130:2019
- Made using quality sustainably sourced Beech solid wood and plywood
- The SnuzPod is designed to fit divan, ottoman and framed bed bases. Suitable for bedside use where the top surface of the adult mattress is level with the top of the zip down wall of the SnuzPod⁴, up to a maximum height of 73cm from the floor.
- Included: Bed straps (fits divan, ottoman and framed beds)
- Included: Breathable mattress certified and the perfect fit for SnuzPod⁴ (40 x 75.5 x 3cm).
- Complies with BS EN 16890:2017.
- ComfortAir mesh liner has been tested to BS 4578 for breathability and air-flow
- External size: L100 x 49 x H95 (maximum height)
- Product weight: 11.5kg
- Requires self-assembly
- Images are for guidance only
- Wooden frame: Beech faced plywood and solid beech
- White Fabric Bag: 99% Polyester. 1% Nylon
- Grey Fabric Bag: 100% Polyester
- ComfortAir Liner: 100% Polyester
- Mattress: Cover: 100% Polyester, Filling: 100% Polyurethane CV Foam
- Mattress cover can be washed according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- A waterproof mattress protector must be used.
- Removable fabric bag can be hand washed
- ComfortAir liner can be washed according to manufacturer’s instructions
- WARNING: Stop using the product as soon as the child can sit, kneel, or pull itself up. This product is only suitable for a child who cannot sit up unaided.
- WARNING: The product shall not be used before reading the instructions for use.
- Maximum recommended weight of child is 9KG (20lbs).
- Mattress included is not suitable for use with a sensor pad.
- When using a mattress with SnuzPod4, ensure that the internal dimensions of your furniture are no greater than: 420mm width x 775mm length. The maximum gap between the mattress and the sides and ends should not exceed 20mm.
- Fits divan and framed beds
- SnuzPod⁴ crib complies with BS EN 1130:2019
Finding it hard to pick what's best for your little one? We are always happy to help you. Book an appointment and visit our store for a complete experience. We are looking forward to see you!
Store Opening Times
Monday - Friday
11:00 - 17:00
11:00 - 16:00
Book An Appointment With Us Today
Yes! At Designer Baby UK, we offer custom bundles to ensure you're well prepared for your beautiful journey ahead. Contact us for your custom bundle. Please send us a message on our live chat or drop an email & we'll respond right away.
Yes, we do deliver to Northern Ireland; however, additional charges may apply. Head over to the delivery section for more information. Thank you
Yes, we collaborate with the world's most prestigious brands to bring you the best products for your child. A manufacturer's warranty is included with all of our products.
Yes, we do provide custom payment plans. A custom payment plan requires a £500 minimum spend. Please contact us if you are interested in applying. Please send us an email or leave a message on live chat.
Yes, we offer a manufacturer's warranty on all of our products. Please get in touch.
Price Match + 15% Difference
Fill out the information below and we will do our best to match the price for you. Please note that we are unable to apply price match requests retrospectively to orders already placed.
Visit us in London
Address : 195 Old Oak Road, London, United Kingdom, W3 7HH
Store Opening Times : Monday to Friday - 10:00 - 18:00, Saturday - 10:00 - 17:00, Sunday - Closed