free delivery on orders
get in touch via chat, Email or phone
upto 10 Years on certain brands
- Two-piece furniture set includes Cot Bed and matching Changing Unit
- Modern and minimal in true Scandinavian style
- Available in 6 colours
- From birth to 10 years (separate extension kit)
- Converts from cot to toddler bed
- Compact and cosy design for every nursery size
- Solid Beech frame, No MDF or veneer
- Requires SnuzSurface SnuzKot Mattress
- NOT AVAILABLE OUTSIDE OF UK
Discover the NEW SnüzKot Collection, with 15 individually styled cot beds and matching changing units to create a truly unique nursery.
Grows with your child
As your child grows, so does SnüzKot, converting to a toddler bed up to 4 years, and with the additional junior bed extension kit to approx. 10 years.
3 mattress heights
The highest mattress position makes it easy to lift your newborn baby in and out, and as they grow and learn to sit and stand, the base can be lowered to help prevent climbing out.
No MDF or veneer
Designed to last, every SnuzKot is made using sustainably sourced wood, without the use of MDF, chipboard or veneer.
From changer to dresser
The changing unit features a useful changing area with a removable frame, ideal for when baby becomes a toddler and they need a standalone dresser.
- External size: H89cm x W72 x L133cm
- Mattress required 68 x 117cm
- Birth – 4 years. 4-10 years when used with Junior Extension Kit (available separately)
- Toddler Bed suitable up to 4 years old
- Meets British Safety standard BS EN 716-1:2017
- Toddler mode: This bed conforms to BS 8509:2008+A1:2011
- Solid wood and plywood frame with stainless steel fixings
- Requires self-assembly. Free UK Mainland delivery.
Changing Unit Specification
External Changing Unit/Dresser dimensions: H96 x W85 x D55cm
Requires self-assembly. Weight 22kg
Changing unit includes anti-tip straps
Suitable up to 12 months or 11 kg
Only use the changing pad designed specifically for this product
The changing unit must be fixed to the wall, with the kit provided, for safe use of the product and to avoid tipping
Finding it hard to pick what's best for your little one? We are always happy to help you. Book an appointment and visit our store for a complete experience. We are looking forward to see you!
Store Opening Times
Monday - Friday
11:00 - 17:00
11:00 - 16:00
Book An Appointment With Us Today
Yes! At Designer Baby UK, we offer custom bundles to ensure you're well prepared for your beautiful journey ahead. Contact us for your custom bundle. Please send us a message on our live chat or drop an email & we'll respond right away.
Yes, we do deliver to Northern Ireland; however, additional charges may apply. Head over to the delivery section for more information. Thank you
Yes, we collaborate with the world's most prestigious brands to bring you the best products for your child. A manufacturer's warranty is included with all of our products.
Yes, we do provide custom payment plans. A custom payment plan requires a £500 minimum spend. Please contact us if you are interested in applying. Please send us an email or leave a message on live chat.
Yes, we offer a manufacturer's warranty on all of our products. Please get in touch.
Price Match + 15% Difference
Fill out the information below and we will do our best to match the price for you. Please note that we are unable to apply price match requests retrospectively to orders already placed.
Visit us in London
Address : 195 Old Oak Road, London, United Kingdom, W3 7HH
Store Opening Times : Monday to Friday - 10:00 - 18:00, Saturday - 10:00 - 17:00, Sunday - Closed