free delivery on orders
get in touch via chat, Email or phone
upto 10 Years on certain brands
Joie Stages FX Ember Group 0+/1/2 car seat plus Accessories
Meet Joie Stages FX Ember Car seat a brilliant companion born to grow from rearward to forward facing. Versatility including group 1 forward facing ISOFIX install makes every adventure effortless. A versatile 3 mode car seat faces rearward up to 18kg, forward from 9-25kg, and is the only seat needed from start to seven years. Easy and exact ISOFIX installation when forward facing in group 1, plus ISOSAFE connection to keep seat securely in place in group 2 booster mode. Grow Together multi-height headrest and harness system adjust simultaneously and require no re-threading of harness.
- Group 0+/1/2 car seat
- Suitable rearward facing from birth to 18kg/4 years
- Suitable forward facing from 9kg to 25kg/7 years
- 6 recline positions: 2 rear facing and 4 forward facing
- Easy installation with ISOFIX and top tether when using in forward facing group 1 mode
- Side impact protection provides added security for the head, body, and hips
- Baby Armour steel frame support keeps car seat strong during impact, extends the life of the materials of the seat to 10 years, and adds weight to keep the seat tight and low to the vehicle seat for better stability
- and protection
- Grow Together multi-height headrest and harness system adjust simultaneously and require no re-threading of harness
- Custom Harness Hideaway compartments store the 5-point harness when using as a group 2 booster
- Grow-with-me infant and head support are customisable for an ultimate fit at every stage
- Side shell ventilation and breathable fabrics on headrest enhance airflow to child
- Side, mesh storage pockets for child’s must-have travel items
- Well marked, colour-coded installation paths
- Dual lock-offs for installing with vehicle’s 3-point seat belt
- 5-point harness with soft, padded covers keeps baby cosy and secure
- One pull motion easily tightens the 5-point harness
- Weight: 13.92kg
- Dimensions: l 55 x w 50 x h 62-77cm
- Product Usage: Group 0+/1/2, 0-25kg; approx. 0-7 years old
- Testing certification: ECE R44/04
Finding it hard to pick what's best for your little one? We are always happy to help you. Book an appointment and visit our store for a complete experience. We are looking forward to see you!
Store Opening Times
Monday - Friday
11:00 - 17:00
11:00 - 16:00
Book An Appointment With Us Today
Yes! At Designer Baby UK, we offer custom bundles to ensure you're well prepared for your beautiful journey ahead. Contact us for your custom bundle. Please send us a message on our live chat or drop an email & we'll respond right away.
Yes, we do deliver to Northern Ireland; however, additional charges may apply. Head over to the delivery section for more information. Thank you
Yes, we collaborate with the world's most prestigious brands to bring you the best products for your child. A manufacturer's warranty is included with all of our products.
Yes, we do provide custom payment plans. A custom payment plan requires a £500 minimum spend. Please contact us if you are interested in applying. Please send us an email or leave a message on live chat.
Yes, we offer a manufacturer's warranty on all of our products. Please get in touch.
Price Match + 15% Difference
Fill out the information below and we will do our best to match the price for you. Please note that we are unable to apply price match requests retrospectively to orders already placed.
Visit us in London
Address : 195 Old Oak Road, London, United Kingdom, W3 7HH
Store Opening Times : Monday to Friday - 10:00 - 18:00, Saturday - 10:00 - 17:00, Sunday - Closed