Free delivery £75
Joie Spin 360 plus Accessories – Merlot
The Joie 360 Spin car seat begins its journey as a rearward facing car seat suitable from birth to 18kg then converting to a forward-facing seat from 9-18kg. Travelling rearward facing protects developing necks and spines by up to 5 times more than forward facing but if your child likes to see you and the world around them this can be achieved from 9 months onwards.
Featuring a 360-spin mechanism this provides an easier way to fasten and remove your precious little one without parents straining their backs. Including a compact ISOFIX base it can be simply secured to the ISOFIX connectors within your vehicle offering crucial stability and security.
The padded new born insert ensures smaller/younger babies are snug and secure and can be removed as the child grows. Using just one hand the harness can be adjusted, eradicating the need for tricky re-threading every few months. The luxury padded cushioning and ventilated sides will ensure your bundle of joy will travel safely and comfortably.
- Group 0+/1 car seat
- Suitable rearward facing from birth to 18kg/4 years
- Suitable forward facing from 9kg to 18kg/4 years
- 360 rotating seat
- 5 recline positions: both rearward facing and forward facing
- Grow Together multi-height headrest and harness system adjust simultaneously and require no re-threading of harness
- Easy installation using ISOFIX and support leg
- 5-point harness with shoulder and lower buckle covers
- One pull motion easily tightens the 5-point harness
- Built in side ventilation
- Integrated load leg
- Plush, deluxe cushioning and fabrics
- Dimensions Forward Facing: 55cm(L) x 45cm(W) x 67.1-76.5cm(L)
- Dimensions Rearward Facing: 66.1-69cm(L) x 45cm(W) x 56.8-63.3cm(H)
- Base Dimensions: 40cm(W) x 28.5cm(H) x 48cm(W)
- Product Weight: 11.95kg
- Product Usage: birth to 18kg
- Testing Certification: ECE R44/04
Finding it hard to pick what's best for your little one? We are always happy to help you. Book an appointment and visit our store for a more explanatory and practical experience. We are looking forward to see you!
Store Opening Times
Monday - Friday
11:00 - 17:00
11:00 - 16:00
Book An Appointment With Us Today
Yes! At Designer Baby UK, we offer custom bundles to ensure you're well prepared for your beautiful journey ahead. Contact us for your custom bundle. Please send us a message on our live chat or drop an email & we'll respond right away.
Yes, we do deliver to Northern Ireland; however, additional charges may apply. Head over to the delivery section for more information. Thank you
Yes, we collaborate with the world's most prestigious brands to bring you the best products for your child. A manufacturer's warranty is included with all of our products.
Yes, we do provide custom payment plans. A custom payment plan requires a £500 minimum spend. Please contact us if you are interested in applying. Please send us an email or leave a message on live chat.
Yes, we offer a manufacturer's warranty on all of our products. Please get in touch.
Did you find a better price?
Fill out the information below and we wil do our best to match the price for you. Please note that we are unable to apply price match requests retrospectively to orders already placed.
Address : 195 Old Oak Road, London, United Kingdom, W3 7HH
Store Opening Times : Monday to Friday - 11:00 - 17:00, Saturday - 11:00 - 16:00, Sunday - Closed