free delivery on orders
get in touch via chat, Email or phone
upto 10 Years on certain brands
If you’re looking for a bold, modern style for your nursery, then meet the Coleby Classic Cot Bed with a Scandi twist. Showcasing a distinct two-tone look that combines a deep grey base colour with soft wood-effect accents, it’s sure to stand out in baby’s room. The design features rounded dowel slats to create an even more unique look.
The cot bed comes with three base heights so you can adjust baby’s mattress as they grow, that way they can sit or stand while still being secure in the cot. And then when the time comes, you can convert it to a toddler bed to give them even more independence. The cot also comes with teething rails to protect baby’s sore gums and minimise any scuffs or scrapes to the cot itself.
With clothing, nappies, and cuddly toys to come, you’ll need a little help in the nursery storage department. The Coleby Under Drawer is perfect for creating some extra storage space when you need it most.
Compatible with a range of Coleby cot beds, the drawer slides under the cot with ease. It’s fitted with castors and features cut-out holes, so it’s easy to pull open and push close without much effort. And before you know it, you’ve doubled your storage!
With a nursery that’s short on space, it helps when you can maximise what little you have. The Coleby Universal Cot Top Changer lets you create the perfect space to change your little one without taking up much room. Suitable from birth to around 12 months, simply strap the changer to the top of your cot and you’ll be ready for all that nappy fun in no time. The universal design fits most cots and cot beds with a width of 62-76cm. And the wipe-clean design means you don’t have to worry about little accidents.
There is a choice of five 100% breathable mattresses, all designed for ease of washing with removable and washable covers:
- Our Foam mattress features a dent resistant TCPP free, nursery grade foam and hypoallergenic properties to aid a comfortable night’s sleep.
- The Sprung mattress consists of a Bonnel spring unit encased by the same high-grade foam, ensuring extra comfort.
- The Elegant mattress is a multi-layered pocket sprung mattress, with 190 individual pocket springs, and top layers which feature excellent moisture absorbing characteristics to keep the sleeping surface dry and comfortable for bubba.
- The Deluxe mattress benefits from a dual core design, with a firmer surface for newborn on one side, and a more cushioned surface on the reverse which is more toddler-friendly. Its clever Coolmax performance fabric acts as a two-season cover –air circulation is improved and humidity reduced for the summer months, and it is also quilted for warmth during the winter.
- For optimum support and comfort, the Finest mattress not only includes both the Dual Core and Coolmax fabric with all its features, but it also includes the added luxury
Cot / Cot Bed:
- Striking Scandi-inspired two-tone design
- Rounded dowel shaped slats add an extra splash of style
- Converts to a toddler bed when baby outgrows the cot
- Comes with 3 mattress heights to adjust as baby grows
- Includes teething rails to protect the cot and baby’s gums
- Suitable from birth to 4 years old
- Requires a 140cm x 70cm mattress (available separately)
- Dimensions: H: 95cm x D: 144cm x W: 75cm
- Adds some extra storage to your nursery – great if you’re short on space
- Cut out handles for easy opening and closing
- Fitted with castors to glide open with ease
- Recommended for use with the Coleby cot bed range only
- Easy wipe-clean design
- Dimensions: H: 16.5cm x W: 139.5 x D: 62.5cm
Cot Top Changer:
- Creates a space to change baby onto of your cot or cot bed
- Suits most cots and cot beds with a width of 62-76cm
- Secure the changer to the cot with the Velcro strap
- Fits most changing mats up to 76cm x 46cm
- Easy wipe-clean design
- Dimensions: H: 11cm x W: 50cm x D: 89cm
Finding it hard to pick what's best for your little one? We are always happy to help you. Book an appointment and visit our store for a complete experience. We are looking forward to see you!
Store Opening Times
Monday - Friday
11:00 - 17:00
11:00 - 16:00
Book An Appointment With Us Today
Yes! At Designer Baby UK, we offer custom bundles to ensure you're well prepared for your beautiful journey ahead. Contact us for your custom bundle. Please send us a message on our live chat or drop an email & we'll respond right away.
Yes, we do deliver to Northern Ireland; however, additional charges may apply. Head over to the delivery section for more information. Thank you
Yes, we collaborate with the world's most prestigious brands to bring you the best products for your child. A manufacturer's warranty is included with all of our products.
Yes, we do provide custom payment plans. A custom payment plan requires a £500 minimum spend. Please contact us if you are interested in applying. Please send us an email or leave a message on live chat.
Yes, we offer a manufacturer's warranty on all of our products. Please get in touch.
Price Match + 15% Difference
Fill out the information below and we will do our best to match the price for you. Please note that we are unable to apply price match requests retrospectively to orders already placed.
Visit us in London
Address : 195 Old Oak Road, London, United Kingdom, W3 7HH
Store Opening Times : Monday to Friday - 10:00 - 18:00, Saturday - 10:00 - 17:00, Sunday - Closed