Free delivery £75
The no fuss, lightweight harnessed booster
- 2-in-1 convertible car seat for children 9-36 kg (approx. 1 year to 12 years) easily transitions from a 5-point harnessed forward facing car seat to a high back booster.
- Ultra-lightweight at only 5.75kgs, easy to transfer between cars
- Adjustable head support for ease of use
- Side impact protection
- Removable 5-point harness
- Double-wall strength provides all the safety and strength you expect from a Graco car seat without any of the heaviness
- Meets or exceeds latest EU and UK safety standards
The forward facing Endure™ Group 1/2/3 car seat is lightweight and easy to install. This seat offers all of the Graco® safety without any of the fuss. Use with the removable seat pad to create and extra comfortable ride for your little one.
- Suitable from 9-36kg (approx. 1 year up to 12 years)
- Forward-facing harness mode suitable from 9 months to 4 years approx. (9-18kg) using the 5 point harness to secure your child inside the car seat. To install the car seat into your vehicle use the 3 point retractor safety belt
- Forward-facing highback booster mode suitable from 4 years to 12 years approx. (18-36kg). Secure your child in the car seat using the vehicle's 3 point retractor safety belt
- Children should not be left in their child restraint system unattended
- Forward facing seat only
Care And Maintenance
- To wash the covers - machine wash in cold water only on delicate cycle 30 degrees, and drip dry. Do not use bleach
- Inspect and clean harness buckle from time to time to remove any objects or debris that could prevent correct installation
- Metal and plastic parts - clean with mild soap and cool water. No bleach or detergents
- To clean the harness straps - surface wash only with mild soap and a damp cloth. Do not immerse the harness straps in water, doing so may weaken the straps
1 x endure car seat, 2 x chest pads, 1 x newborn insert, 1 x instruction manual
Finding it hard to pick what's best for your little one? We are always happy to help you. Book an appointment and visit our store for a more explanatory and practical experience. We are looking forward to see you!
Store Opening Times
Monday - Friday
11:00 - 17:00
11:00 - 16:00
Book An Appointment With Us Today
Yes! At Designer Baby UK, we offer custom bundles to ensure you're well prepared for your beautiful journey ahead. Contact us for your custom bundle. Please send us a message on our live chat or drop an email & we'll respond right away.
Yes, we do deliver to Northern Ireland; however, additional charges may apply. Head over to the delivery section for more information. Thank you
Yes, we collaborate with the world's most prestigious brands to bring you the best products for your child. A manufacturer's warranty is included with all of our products.
Yes, we do provide custom payment plans. A custom payment plan requires a £500 minimum spend. Please contact us if you are interested in applying. Please send us an email or leave a message on live chat.
Yes, we offer a manufacturer's warranty on all of our products. Please get in touch.
Did you find a better price?
Fill out the information below and we wil do our best to match the price for you. Please note that we are unable to apply price match requests retrospectively to orders already placed.
Address : 195 Old Oak Road, London, United Kingdom, W3 7HH
Store Opening Times : Monday to Friday - 11:00 - 17:00, Saturday - 11:00 - 16:00, Sunday - Closed